Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/xjwxgx/india_paper) has announced the addition of the "India Paper Packaging Industry Outlook to 2019 - Steered by Exports and Online Shopping" report to their offering.
The report, titled India Paper Packaging Industry Outlook to 2019 - Steered by Exports and Online Shopping, presents a comprehensive analysis of the paper packaging products aspects, including market size of paper packaging industry in India by revenue along with the market segmentation by different types of products such as corrugated boxes, folding cartons, paper bags and others, by organized and unorganized market structure and by type of paper used.
The report also entails a detailed description on the recent trends and developments in the market, growth drivers, and competitive scenario of major players in the paper packaging industry. The publication discusses in detail the investment required to set up a plant for corrugated boxes and folding cartons along with the pre-requisites to enter into the sector.
The paper packaging products are an important part of the overall packaging industry in India. The growth in the India paper packaging industry has been largely impelled by the augmenting demand for better quality of paper packaging products and changing consumer preferences. Increasing demand for paper packaging products along with high urban population growth, rising disposable incomes and paper production in India are anticipated to further stimulate the country's overall paper packaging industry in the following years.
A higher demand for paper packaging products, especially an increased trend in the usage of folding cartons, has been observed in India. The increase in the folding cartons has been observed on account of factors such as increasing FMCG and the food & beverage sector. The corrugated box market has been increasing mainly due to development of the country's logistics sector and escalating exports in the country.
Key Topics Covered:
- • India Paper Packaging Industry Introduction
- • India Paper Packaging Industry Market Size, FY 2009-2014
- • India Paper Packaging Industry Segmentation, FY 2009-2014
- • Corrugated Box Industry in India
- • Folding Carton Industry in India
- • Exports and Imports of Paper Packaging Products in India by Destinations
- • Trends and Developments in India Paper Packaging Industry
- • SWOT Analysis of India Paper Packaging Industry
- • Porter's Five Force Analysis of India Paper Packaging Industry
- • Government Regulations and Support in India Paper Packaging Industry
- • Growth Drivers of Indian Paper Packaging Market
- • Recent Industry Activities in India Paper Packaging Industry
- • India Paper Packaging Industry Future Outlook and Projections, FY 2014 - FY 2019
- • Macroeconomic and Industry Factors of India Paper Packaging Industry
- • Analyst Recommendation
- • Appendix
- Supack Industries Pvt. Ltd.
- Horizon Packs
- Chandra Packaging
- Cargo International Packaging
- Khemka Containers Ltd.
- Chaitanya Packaging Pvt. Ltd.
- Parksons Packaging
- Horizon Packs
- Chandra Packaging
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/xjwxgx/india_paper.
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For EST Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716