Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/jwwhsl/global) has announced the addition of the "GLOBAL BIODEGRADABLE PACKAGING SOLUTIONS - BY INDUSTRY, GEOGRAPHY AND VENDORS- FORECASTS, TRENDS AND SHARES (2015- 2020)" report to their offering.
The Global Bio-Degradable Packaging market is estimated at $4.92 billion in 2015 and is projected to reach $10.97 billion by the end of 2020 at a Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) of 17.40%. This market is mainly driven by the growing conscientious population and government regulations who have started focusing towards the reduction of wastage and usage of Bio-Degradable packaging materials.
Key Topics Covered:
- • Market Definition for Bio-Degradable Packaging Market along with identification of key drivers and restraints for the market.
- • Market analysis for the Global Bio-Degradable Packaging Market, with region specific assessments and competition analysis on a global and regional scale.
- • Identification of factors instrumental in changing the market scenarios, rising prospective opportunities and identification of key companies which can influence the market on a global and regional scale.
- • Extensively researched competitive landscape section with profiles of major companies along with their strategic initiatives and market shares.
- • Identification and analysis of the Macro and Micro factors that affect the Bio-Degradable Packaging Market on both global and regional scale.
- • A comprehensive list of key market players along with the analysis of their current strategic interests and key financial information.
Smurfit Kappa Group
Berkley International Packaging
EarthFirst Brand Films
1. Research Methodology
2. Key Findings of The Study
3. Executive Summary
4. Market Overview
5. Market Dynamics
6. Biodegradable Packaging Technology Overview
7. Market by Type
8. Market by Application
9. Market by Region
10. Vendor Market Share
11. Competitive Intelligence Company Profiles
12. Investment Analysis
13. Future of Biodegradable Packaging Market
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/jwwhsl/global
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716