The UBM Canon Global Food & Beverage Packaging Summit will be held July 7-8, 2015, this year at the Intercontinental Chicago Magnificent Mile. In addition to conference tracks on Marketing and Brand Strategy, and Production and Engineering, there will be a newly expanded suppliers' showcase, featuring packaging innovations, technologies, and services.
The Global Food & Beverage Packaging Summit will include sessions on the latest developments and trends in packaging, such as:
- • Smart Technologies, Intelligent Labels & Sensor Development
- • Weighing the Potential Impact of the Growing Direct-to-Consumer Delivery Movement
- • Clean Label Design in Response to the Demand for Healthy & Honest Products
- • A Wave of Packaging Innovation: How to Commercialize the Next Big Thing
There will be panel discussions on:
- • Collaboration through the Entire Supply Chain to Drive Success & Cost-Effective Packaging Innovation
- • Addressing the Challenge of Satisfying Multiple Age Groups with One Package
- • Emerging Materials and Alternatives for Use in Your Packaging and Products
Sessions on sustainability and global regulations in packaging include:
- • New Materials & Strategies to Cost-Efficiently Enhance Your Sustainability Plan
- • Bio-Based Packaging: Methods and Materials for Reducing Your Package's Life-Cycle Environmental Performance
- • Effectively Turning Pending FDA Labeling Changes into Your Competitive Advantage
These and many other topics that are essential in today's food and beverage packaging will be covered by industry luminaries from leading brands. Conference delegates will be able to pick and choose which sessions they wish to attend, including discussions featuring senior representatives from the Campbell Soup Co., Kraft Foods, Heinz North America, MillerCoors, ScorCreative at Amcor, Mondelez International, Organic Valley, Smart Planet Technologies, TetraPak, TricorBraun, and many other top companies.
About UBM Canon
UBM Canon is the leading B-to-B event producer, publisher, and digital media company for the world's $3 trillion advanced, technology-based manufacturing industry. Our print and electronic products deliver trusted information to the advanced manufacturing market and leverage our proprietary 1.3 million name database to connect suppliers with buyers and purchase influencers. We produce more than 50 events and conferences in a dozen countries, connecting manufacturing professionals from around the globe. UBM Canon is part of UBM plc (UBM.L) a global provider of media and information services for professional B-to-B communities and markets.