20 brands including Müller, Diageo, Crabtree & Evelyn, M&S, Burton's Biscuit Company, Bean Suntory, Weetabix, William Grant & Sons Distillers, 2 Sisters Food Group, The Co-operative and Arla Foods will be taking to the stage at Europe’s only Trend-Led Packaging Innovations Conference taking place in London on 3rd December. View the agenda and full line-up here.
Quote ‘Pack150’ under ‘ID Code’ when booking online here and save £150 to attend this unique, brand-led conference and networking event!
The smart packaging players are always looking to harness the latest behavioural, technical and material trends to deliver stand-out, consumer-led, innovations in packaging. For one day only, we’ll be welcoming senior-level packaging and innovations professionals to discuss the hottest industry topics including:
1. Unlock Consumer Trends & Behaviours For Stand-Out Design: What’s next? Get ahead of the curve and design packaging concepts based on consumer behaviours, needs and habits
2. Harnessing New Material Innovations & Concepts: Break the mould – what’s driving innovation, reducing usage, appealing to consumers and driving down costs?
3. Stand Out With Exciting, Attention-Grabbing Branding: Improve visibility and stand out on the shelf and add the WOW factor to your brand
4. Cutting-Edge Packaging Technologies: Have you missed a trick? The concepts, trends and innovations which everyone will be looking to adopt, harness and scale up
5. Functional, Robust Packaging Structures & Concepts: Developing fit-for-purpose, ergonomic and functional packaging designs which unlock new usage opportunities and showcase products and brands
6. Developing Shelf-Ready, Next-Level NPD: Packaging design which enables quicker, more commercially-successful new product development and launches from market trends, concepts and innovations
7. Encouraging Sustainability & Recyclability: How can we introduce more sustainable elements into our packaging, reduce waste and encourage consumers to recycle?
8. International Market Sourcing, Innovations & Concepts: What works where and how can we source it? The styles, formats, designs and supply chains from across the globe creating commercial success
Join us at The Trend-Led Packaging Innovations Conference and take away a far better understanding of how to harness the latest behavioural, technological and material trends to deliver stand-out, consumer-led, innovative packaging. Not only will this unique, one-day event provide exclusive, real-life case studies, but also the opportunity to discuss and develop practical solutions and strategies to overcome your specific packaging issues and challenges - gain best-practice advice to take back to the office and impress! Download the brochure here.
Quote ‘Pack150 under ‘ID Code’ when booking online here and save £150 to attend this unique, brand-led conference and networking event!
For more information, email the team at email@example.com, call +44 (0)20 3479 2299 or visit the website: www.packaginginnovationsconference.com