BillerudKorsnäs completes the sale of its Baltic pellets operations SIA Latgran to AS Graanul Invest

Friday, Jul 03, 2015

BillerudKorsnäs’ sale of its shares in the Baltic pellets operations SIA Latgran is now completed, as the company says in the press release received by Lesprom Network.

BillerudKorsnäs’ ownership in Latgran was 75%, and the remaining 25% was owned by Baltic Resources Ab. The total consideration for 100% of the Company amounted to Euro 104 million on a cash and debt free basis, corresponding to a multiple of 7x Latgran’s EBITDA for 2014.

BillerudKorsnäs provides packaging materials and solutions that challenge conventional packaging for a sustainable future.

Other News