Epson Showcases New Technology in Commercial Label and Package Printing Demo Center in California
17 May 2017
Epson today announced it has enhanced its Carson, Calif. Demo Center with the addition of the new SurePress® L-6034VW. The Epson Demo Center provides potential customers and dealers an opportunity to see and experience the complete lineup of Epson's label and packaging printing solutions. With the addition of the SurePress L-6034VW, both prime labels and flexible packaging capabilities will now be on display.
"We are excited to showcase Epson's first UV digital label press in the Southern California Demo Center, as it delivers precise quality and high-speed printing ideal for short- to mid-run jobs across all industries," said Victor Gomez, group product manager, Label Products, Epson America, Inc. "The expanded Demo Center provides an ideal opportunity for potential customers to see our label and package printing solutions in action, and understand the business benefits they offer – anywhere from a food and beverage company looking for on-demand labels to a prime label and packaging converter needing to fulfill demanding and varying portfolios."
The Epson commercial label Demo Center provides potential customers and dealers with a closer look at Epson's best-in-class label printing solutions that help improve productivity, no matter the industry or need. Products featured at the demo center include:
• SurePress L-6034VW – Epson's first single-pass industrial press, the first to use Epson's PrecisionCore® linehead technology, and the first to use Epson's low migration LED UV curing ink, the L-6034VW delivers precise quality and high-speed printing ideal for short- to mid-run jobs across all industries, including health and beauty, nutraceuticals, and food and beverage, as well as standard consumer packaged goods.
• SurePress L-4033AW – Designed for prime label converters and commercial printers, the Epson SurePress L-4033AW is an easy-to-operate seven-color inkjet digital label press with White ink that makes high-quality, short-run label printing easier and more efficient, even on clear and metallic substrates. Delivering exceptional print quality and accurate color reproduction, as well as innovative printing features, the L-4033AW is a cost-effective and reliable solution that allows printers to expand their service offerings and improve profitability.
• ColorWorks® C7500GE – ColorWorks C7500GE inkjet label printer offers on-demand, full-color glossy label printing at speeds up to 11.8 inches per second1. Built for reliable, high-quality performance, the C7500GE is ideal for demanding, high-volume environments that require durable, glossy, customized labels at a low cost per label. In addition, the C7500GE includes Wasatch SoftRip for precise color matching, and Epson Express one-year on-site warranty.
• ColorWorks C3500 – The C3500 inkjet label printer delivers dramatically reduced label costs, increased operational efficiencies and high-quality, durable labels on-demand in four colors (CMYK) at speeds of up to four inches per second.
• ColorWorks C831 – This industrial-strength inkjet label printer is ideal for GHS large format drum and chemical labels and more. It combines all the benefits of a rugged color inkjet printer with the accuracy of an 8-pin tractor feeder and is the first inkjet printing solution that has been BS5609 certified.
The Epson Demo Center is now open and available for product demos. To schedule a visit, contact Mark Elsbernd, North America region sales manager, Epson America, at 562-290-5244 or email@example.com. To learn more about Epson's commercial label solutions, visit www.epson.com/labels.
Epson is a global technology leader dedicated to connecting people, things and information with its original efficient, compact and precision technologies. With a lineup that ranges from inkjet printers and digital printing systems to 3LCD projectors, smart glasses, sensing systems and industrial robots, the company is focused on driving innovations and exceeding customer expectations in inkjet, visual communications, wearables and robotics.
Led by the Japan-based Seiko Epson Corporation, the Epson Group comprises more than 72,000 employees in 88 companies around the world, and is proud of its contributions to the communities in which it operates and its ongoing efforts to reduce environmental impacts.
Epson America, Inc., based in Long Beach, Calif., is Epson's regional headquarters for the U.S., Canada, and Latin America. To learn more about Epson, please visit: epson.com. You may also connect with Epson America on Facebook (facebook.com/Epson), Twitter (twitter.com/EpsonAmerica), YouTube (youtube.com/EpsonAmerica), and Instagram (instagram.com/EpsonAmerica).
1 Printing in full 1200 x 600 resolution with Flush-onto-Paper mode enabled. With Flush-onto-Paper mode disabled, print speed is up to 10.4" per second.
Note: EPSON, SurePress, ColorWorks, and PrecisionCore are registered trademarks and EPSON Exceed Your Vision is a registered logomark of Seiko Epson Corporation. All other product brand names are trademarks and/or registered trademarks of their respective companies. EPSON disclaims any and all rights in these marks.