Peter Dlugi (Vice President) - testing with a pair of children
Within the context of child resistant packaging
- IfKiV e. V. act as consultants,
- IfKiV e. V. do expert child safety analyses,
- IfKiV e. V. conducts studies and pre-tests,
- IfKiV e. V. conducts full tests according to the above standards and IfKiV e. V. issue certificates.
IfKiV e. V. specifics:
- More than 30 years of experience in the field of CR packaging
- As a registered non-profit organisation IfKiV e. V. tests are impartial and independent
- IfKiV e. V. activities are oriented towards the DIN EN ISO / IEC 17025 (a quality control standard, IfKiV e. V. are under constant supervision of the “Hanseatisches Supervisions- und Prüfkontor Dr. Lorenzen”/ ‘Hanseatic Office for Supervision and Inspection Dr. L.)
- IfKiV e. V. employ several test teams in Hamburg, Berlin and 1 further regional area
- Each test team consists of a Test Manager (test execution) and a Supervisor (quality control). All our Test Managers undergo a psychological test and are specifically trained for the interaction with children in nursery schools.