On October 18-22, 2016, The 6th All in Print China will be held again in Shanghai New International Expo Centre. All in Print China is themed by "Discover the Future of Printing" and has always been dedicated to create an exhibition platform with most advanced productivity, promote exhibition and exchange of products, information and technologies in the printing industry, discover and guide the development trend of the industry. Currently, more than 550 domestic and overseas manufacturers have applied for attending the exhibition, and the registered area has reached the planned exhibition area of 90,000 square meters. Log on the website and pre-register to visit the show, www.allinprint.com.
The official APP of All in Print China is on line now, you can scan the QR code above to download it. No matter you are an exhibitor or a visitor, our APP will provide you with various services to make your participation more convenient and easier. The services include:
- News: where you can obtain the latest industrial news as well as the updated exhibition status
- Events: will let you know all the concurrent events, so that you can make arrangements in advance
- Exhibitors list: where you can search for the exhibitors by their name, exhibit type and country, you can see the detailed information of the company and exhibit by clicking company's name
- Match Making: as an exhibitor, you can log in and see all the purchase requirements, which are published by pre-registration visitors
- Favorites: both exhibitors and pre-registration visitors can find all of your interested exhibitors here
- Booth Application: you can apply for the booth here, our project manager will contact you soon
- Visitor Registration: you can make pre-registration here
- Contact Us: where you could find our service team very easily
- Floor Plan: will show you the floor plan of each halls and how to arrive at the exhibition hall
Quick review on last show
- • Figures
680 exhibitors from 20 countries
61,820 trade visitors, with 58,602 from mainland China
150+ Chinese & 40+ overseas visitor groups
20+ concurrent seminars and conferences
- • Partial Past Exhibitors of last show
Go to the download center on the website :www.allinprint.com to download the full version post show report.
More information about the exhibition, please view the official website: www.allinprint.com.
Messe Düsseldorf (Shanghai) Co. Ltd.
Ms. Tracy Cui
Tel: +86-21-6169 8342
Messe Düsseldorf (Shanghai) Co., Ltd.
Established in 2009, Messe Düsseldorf (Shanghai) Co., Ltd. (MDS) is a subsidiary of Messe Düsseldorf GmbH, one of the world’s top 5 exhibition organizers. MDS is committed to introducing world’s No. 1 trade fairs to China and to providing Chinese customers with superior exhibition services. MDS is successfully holding 15 leading trade fairs in China, covering the industries of printing, packaging, wire and tube, plastics, renewable energy, medical devices, retail, safety and health, wine & spirits and caravanning. MDS runs branch offices in Shanghai, Beijing, Shenyang and Chongqing with a workforce of 70+ full time employees. The worldwide outbound exhibition business (trade shows in Düsseldorf, Germany and other leading Messe Düsseldorf Global Shows) is organized by Messe Düsseldorf China Ltd. (MDC), serving Chinese exhibitors and visitors with superior customer service from its Hong Kong branch office. Find out more at www.mds.cn