Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/5dqjqm/global_executives) has announced the addition of Canadean Ltd's new report "Global Executives Survey: Significance of Private Label/Store Branded Packaging in the FMCG industry" to their offering.
Significance of Private Label/Store Branded Packaging is a report with a detailed analysis about the quality of private label packaging growth drivers of private label brands and their association with packaging manufacturers. Also covered is the apprehension about retailers and the change in market share of private label brands.
This report examines global packaging industry executives' opinions about transformation in market share of private label products and highlights key factors responsible for their growth. It also evaluates quality of private label packaging on specific parameters and scenarios and potential collaboration between packaging manufacturers and private label brands.
- Quality of private label packaging has improved in terms of design ease of opening and quality of material used
- Leveraging quality and good value of products is crucial for private label packaging
- Overall 38% of executives expressed intentions to supply packaging to private label FMCG manufacturers
- Even though consumers have become less brand conscious over the last three years they will prefer branded packaging to non-branded packaging
Key Topics Covered:
- • Introduction
- • Methodology and sample size
- • Respondent profile
- • Alteration in market share of private label brands and prominence of growth affecting factors
- • Quality improvement of private label packaging based on specific packaging aspects and viewpoint on consumer opinion
- • Quality evaluation and importance of using product features for private label advantage
- • Packaging distribution based on FMCG manufacturers classification
- • Expectation about packaging manufacturers association with private label brands Organizations opinion about private label products and impact from packaging perspective Appendix
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/5dqjqm/global_executives
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716