Heat Protection Products
Anamet Europe’s Heat Protection products are the right choice of heat protection materials for cables and hoses. They play a key role in the functioning process and durability of the equipment.
Cable and Hose Heat Protection materials are divided into 3 groups:
1) Hipro Products: They consist of an E-glass fibre base, covered with iron-oxide silicon rubber.
- Temperature range: -55 °C till +260 °C continuous, +800 °C for approx. 20 minutes and +1640 °C for 15-30 seconds
- Flammability: UL-94 V1.
2) Thermo-Products: They consist of E-glass fibre.
- Temperature range: -55 °C till +538 °C continuous.
3) Silica-products: They consist of completely amorphous silica fibres.
- Temperature range: -55 °C till +1090 °C continuous
These products are available in diverse groups and executions such as sleeving, tape, blankets and remountable wraps.