The leading digital event bringing the latest Skin Microbiome research innovation to the cosmetic & therapeutic market
2019 was a pivotal year for the microbiome but 2020 is all about taking advantage of improving knowledge on the relationship between skin microbiome and the host. With improving methodology for sequencing and metabolite testing, products are able to make more substantiated claims on skin conditions, personalization, skin-gut supplements, and anti-aging.
Building on the hugely successful global Skin Microbiome series which brought together over 600 industry leaders from Pharmaceutical, Beauty and Personal Care, Independent Skincare Brands, Bio-techs, Researchers and Academics, Kisaco Research presents Microbiome Connect: Skin USA, an all-encompassing virtual event, which runs alongside Microbiome Connect: Human USA in a virtual platform, June 3 - 5.
Join key opinion leaders across three days to translate the latest skin microbiome data and market analysis into truly commercial and competitive beauty and personal care products.
• Ground-breaking research into how best treat these skin diseases and develop treatments targeting acne vulgaris, atopic dermatitis, psoriasis Vulgaris and rosacea.
• The translation and commercialization of product claims, the latest trends and protecting your intellectual property.
• The convergence between the skin-gut axis and the supplement market.
• Personalized formulation and product development
• Tools to increase product claims using sequencing and bioinformatics.
• Multinational Pharmaceutical, Beauty and Personal Care companies
• Independent Skincare Brands
• Manufacturing & Quality Control
• Strategic Partnership & Innovation
• Research & Development
• Branding & Marketing