Proflex Flexo Printing Press - Proflex SE Machine
Flexography or Flexo is a form of printing process – considered a modern version of letterpress – which utilizes a flexible relief plate for printing on almost any type of substrate, including plastic, metallic films, cellophane, and paper.
It is widely popular in the food packaging sector.
Proflex Flexo Printing Press – Proflex SE Machine – is a range of powerful modular printing press equipment, comes in two technological variants – Servo Drive (Se version) and Line Shaft (e Version).
The shift to modular technology by eliminating moving parts (cylinders) has ensured fast assembly and consistent quality throughout the process.
- Combination drying systems for labels, tickets and boards; heating is achieved through IR, UV and LED UV
- Modular, two to ten colours construction with Servo or Line Shaft option
- Choice of web widths is 250 mm or 330 mm
- Roll-to-Roll, Roll-to-Sheet converting; quick load tooling for fast set ups and high quality printing
- Enables a wide range of options for specialized production applications, from unsupported films and security labels to small cartons, packaging and tickets.