Digital Label Printing Machine – DFlex
The digital label printing machine – Dflex – handles small volume orders and variable data and images seamlessly.
The colour label printer combines Ink Jet technology with Flexo printing machine (D-Flex Digital Hybrid) to produce attractive labels. It finds applications in digital Ink Jet printing for labels, paper, films and packaging, and foils.Digital Hybrid incorporates the very latest, high quality, Piezo drop, on-demand Ink Jet heads from Konica Minolta.
The press offers the facilities for in-line Flexo printing/coating, corona treatment, cold foil, laminating, varnishing and die-cutting, either in roll-to-roll, and roll-to-sheet applications.
The high-end software and RIP with variable information and colour management system is included as part of the overall package, whilst global support comes through Focus and the Konica Minolta networks of support companies.
- Uses servo technology; production speed = 20 – 70 m/min
- High-speed digital Ink Jet; 4 Colour + White
- Single colour Rotary Flexo for printing and over-varnish or coating
- Choice of web widths – 142 mm, 250 mm and 330 mm
- Roll-to-Roll, Roll-to-Sheet converting
- Employs UV drying system
- For D Flex Digital Hybrid: Standard native resolution = 360 x 360 dpi or 360 x 720 dpi with up to 7 levels of grey-scale
- For D Flex Digital Hybrid: Apparent resolution = 1,000 dpi via the high-end GIS software and Konica Minolta KM1024i Ink Jet heads
- Digital Hybrid prints onto transparent filmic substrates, aluminium foils, or overprinting dark background colours.