We take your project from start to finish with the simplicity and ease of a one-stop shop.
For product assembly applications, our team works closely with clients to ensure a final product that meets their exact needs. Backed by skilled technicians and top-of-the-line equipment, we’ll assemble your project with the utmost attention to detail.
Product Assembly Capabilities
At Jonco, we’re proud to employ each and every assembler as a QA inspector — if something is amiss, they can stop the process and quickly correct any problems.
Some of our most popular assembly services include:
- Product Assembly
- Packaging Assembly
- Food Packaging
- Liquid and Powder Filling
- Quality Inspection
- Product Re-Assembly
- Assembly Testing
And as with all of our custom services, clients are involved in every step of the process. From the initial order to design tweaks to final packaging, our experts will perfect your assembly while ensuring low costs and quick lead times.
The Assembly Process
Here’s what you can expect:
- Give us a call. Every Jonco assembly project begins with your initial ideas. Will your project involve manual assembly with trained technicians, or do you need the rapid capabilities of an automated machine? We’ll evaluate your specific needs and start outlining the best course of action.
- Our team is very nimble, and we’re always open to new ideas. New training, new equipment, and even specialized processes are regularly introduced at our facility, helping to enhance our assembly strategies and bring your ideas to life.
- Whether your job is a new in-house creation or a reassembly project with updated firmware, our specialized technicians will create a solution that meets the specifications of your approved sample.
- Supervisors oversee and regularly quality check the assembly process. The final project deadline and accuracy standards are met under their expert watch.