P300 Balcony Case Packer
The P300 Balcony Case Packer is a state-of-the-art case packer featuring a balcony design that provides full walk-in access to all of the drive components from one side of the machine. The P300 Balcony Case Packer is ideally suited for pharmaceutical, nutraceutical, medical device and personal care applications with stainless steel fall-through construction that meets all sanitary and FDA validation requirements.
While the case is erected with dual-sided opposing vacuum, and transferred to the load station, the product is collated according to your pack pattern requirements and is gently loaded into the case. Sealing is accomplished with either hot melt glue or tape.
Our proven case erector accurately picks and erects cases at speeds up to 30 cases per minute. Our unique walking beam with dual-sided opposing vacuum ensures square cases all the way through the closing station without the need for flight lugs. The rugged stainless steel frame is built for three shift per day operation and the servo belt drives ensure quiet, high-speed operation. Digital gauges and scales with pointers allow for a quick, no-tool changeover in as little as 15 minutes. Like all Serpa machines, the P300 Balcony Case Packer is user friendly and low maintenance.
- All Belt Drives – low noise, longer life
- Unique Positive Dual Vacuum Case Erector
- Extremely Fast and Accurate Changeover – less than 15 minutes
- Telescoping Funnel – accurate product loading
- Low Maintenance – easy access to all components provides for easy maintenance
- User Friendly – fewer parts to time in
- Available in Stainless Steel Construction