AboutRAMP Holdings Pty Ltd
Ramp RFID is an Australian owned and operated company specialising in RFID asset tracking, vehicle tracking & people tracking with tailored solutions for clients nationally.
We are a highly experienced, energetic and innovative team who take the best proven RFID building blocks from the world’s leading RFID hardware and tag manufacturers. With our software and integration skills we tailor solutions to meet our customer’s specific needs.
Working closely with your organisation, our RFID experts develop customised solutions to help improve business performance, reduce expenses, increase revenue and drive competitive advantage, and implement that customised solution to ensure your success.
Ramp was awarded a Rising Star award in the 2011 Deloitte Technology Fast 50 program – for the third successive year.
Ramp is an ISO 9001:2008 certified company utilising a quality management system for all company processes in their ongoing commitment to excellence.
f you are an exceptional and versatile Systems Engineer that fits the below description, you are welcome to contact us . This is a varied role that offers opportunities to work with the latest cutting edge RFID technology, gain Project Management experience and attain Microsoft certification.
If you can tick off all of these:
- Engineering degree with Mechatronics or Electrical major
- Work experience as a System Engineer or similar
- Strong interest in hardware and software
- Well developed software skills (focus on C# and SQL Server advantageous)
- Interest in developing for the Internet of Things (IoT)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong documentation skills