Vibration Systems – innWave
To guarantee the perfect product delivery to final customers, a previous packaging behavior analysis against vibration is needed. Thus, the innWave family is the best solution to optimize the packaging design. This family includes the following vibration systems:
- Vertical Vibration System: to perform vertical vibrations both standards and recorded from real transport routes.
- Vertical Vibration + Pitch and Roll system: thanks to its patented technology, this system simulates vertical vibrations and pitches and rolls movements.
- Pitch & Roll Module: using the patented technology of the P&R Module it is possible to update an existing vertical table, no matter the manufacturer, into an innovative vibration tester un 3 axes: vertical, pitch and roll.
Our innovative and patented technologies assure more realistic simulations to perform vibration tests such as ISTA 6-Amazon.com procedure, that all Amazon vendors and distributors must perform in order to get the Amazon Frustration Free Packaging certification.
VIBRATION SYSTEMS FEATURES
More realistic simulations
> The system performs vertical vibrations plus pitch and roll movements, so simulations are closer to reality.
> Completely independent module controller by Real Vibrations.
VERTICAL VIBRATION + PITCH & ROLL SYSTEM ADVANTAGES
This solution has the features of the Vertical Vibration System and includes:
The simulation of transport by road, train and plane
> Vertical frequency ranges up to 200 HZ. > P&R frequency range up to 25 Hz. > P&R rotation ± 5º.
A special system for simulating maritime transport
> The system can simulate maritime transport movements with high accuracy.
PITCH & ROLL MODULE ADVANTAGES
> More affordable than a complete VV, P&R system.
> Doesn’t need an extra foundationor seismic mass.
> Independent HPU.
> Customized design to fit in your machine.
> More realistic simulations.
VIBRATION TESTS SUPPORTED
- EN 15552Packaging: Complete, filled transport packages and unit loads. Performance: testing schedules for common distribution chains.
- ASTM D4169 Standard practice for performance testing of shipping containers and systems.
- ISTA Procedures 1A, B, C, D, E, G, H; 2A, B, C; 3A, B, E, F, H; K; 4 Series; 6-FEDEX; 6-SAMSCLUB, 6-AMAZON.COM
To know more Click here