Pack Leader ELF-20
Pack Leader ELF-20
Packleader ELF-20 label Applicator The ELF-20 is a portable top-down label applicator with the efficiency and mobility you need for your small production runs. With the optional System Feeder, you can label unfilled pouches and bags.
This labeling system is small enough that it can be moved easily, so you can set up exactly where you’d like. It can be positioned on a tabletop or bench, or moved in-line for automatic or semi-automatic applications – a convenience not found with heavier, more elaborate labeling machines.
In strict compliance with Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) standards, the ELF-20 is made of 304 stainless steel and anodized aluminum, and carefully treated to guard against the effects of harsher environments. Additionally, its simplistic design enables quick fixes and easy adjustments. Given this durability and easy maintenance, the ELF-20 affords you a solid choice in labeling machine longevity.
Pack Leader ELF-20 Label Applicator
• The ELF-20’s standard one-button teach product and label sensors can be effortlessly adjusted for various labeling applications. And, with the manual position setting, your labels are placed accurately on the product, each and every time.
• It’s easy to upgrade the ELF-20 to activate hot-foil printer controls. This integrated feature simplifies label customization and allows the hot-foil printer to work in sync with the labeler to ensure accurate code placement.
• Thanks to the user-friendly operating interface, changing to different labeling applications for various product sizes and types can be done simply and quickly.
• A production preset function means the machine automatically stops once the predetermined quantity of products has been labeled.
• The label count feature lets you precisely track progress at any point during the production run.
• The container/production run counter lets you see the exact production number for the day.
• The ELF-20 features a battery-free microprocessor control system that maintains default settings and memory even after the machine sits idle for a long period of time. Up to five settings can be stored for future use, so you don’t have to waste time re-entering the necessary information.
• The ELF-20’s stepper motor essentially counts the “steps” necessary to reach the next label, ensuring fast, accurate label delivery.
• The ELF-20’s controls are fully synchronized, ensuring that all components run at the same speed.