Your trusted partner in sustainable food packaging
Faerch is a leading supplier of sustainable, rigid food packaging and with integrated recycling capability. We serve food manufacturers and retailers around the world with our network of state-of-the-art production facilities across Europe: Denmark, France, Italy, Poland, Spain, the United Kingdom, the Netherlands and the Czech Republic.
We supply food manufacturers, food retailers, food service providers, and airlines with food packaging solutions designed to optimise their production flow, supply chain and total cost of ownership. Our thermoformed food trays meet the highest standards and deliver outstanding food safety, maximum consumer convenience, and superior performance at the point of sale. At the same time, we are committed to sustainable food packaging and offer fully recyclable PET trays.
Learn more on how our products can help solve your food packaging needs.
Facts & Figures
- Owned by A.P. Moller Group and the Færch Foundation
- 2.250 employees who serve our customers across 6 continents
- State-of-the-art manufacturing facilities across Europe
- Industrial scale PET tray-to-tray recycling facility in the Netherlands
- More than 200,000 tonnes of recycled post-consumer PET used in the past 10 years
- From 2019 onwards, we target to use more than 100,000 tonnes of recycled post-consumer PET per year
- Over 70% average post-consumer content in our PET trays