AboutRECORD PACKAGING SYSTEMS LTD.
WE ARE YOUR EXPERTS
Our mission is to reduce our customers costs by providing high quality packaging solutions.
Record Packaging Systems has over 50 Years of industry experience in providing alternative packaging solutions. We have seen the market advance from mechanical to electric, from paper to email and from hand feeding to robotic feeding. Within the packaging machinery industry we have become trend setters. We have provided turn-key packaging solutions for every industry. The packaging machinery we supply is designed by the best in class of Italian engineering.
We have a number of firsts to our name:
- The first 180mm Centrax machine with split shaft and cut away jaws specifically designed to pack high products for the bakery industry.
- The first adjustable knife for a rotary jaw machine.
- Our new range of Servo-motor controlled machines offer automatic size change with no product, no bag features and misplaced product.
- Our packaging machines are tailor fitted for each client. All our packaging machines come with a secured minimum of 10 years availability of electronic components from our suppliers.
- Over the last 30 years we have developed a range of automatic feeding systems to suit many different products. From a simple mechanical gravity feed magazine to a complex servo controlled high-speed system running at up to 1200 packs per minute.
We only supply packaging machinery and equipment proven in the field and guarantee greater machine quality than our competitors. We offer state of the art Italian manufacturing at the most affordable prices.
Customer Satisfaction is our number one priority. We will always put the customer first and ensure we keep an open communication to continually satisfy them.
EXPERTISE IN KNOWLEDGE
We have over 50 years experience in the packaging industry. We have seen the litany of issues that businesses face and we know how to help them achieve their fullest potential.
EASE OF USE
We designed our software with the end user in mind, putting and emphasis on ease of use and flexibility.