Code Reader™ 1000
As of December 3, 2018, this product has been discontinued. Please contact Code for information about last buy opportunities and availability of support, spare parts and accessories.
The Code Reader™ 1000 (CR1000) is a compact, cabled barcode reader that takes up limited workspace without compromising barcode reading performance. The patented dual field optical platform of the CR1000 allows users to quickly scan both wide 1D barcodes and small dense 2D barcodes.
Users can operate the CR1000 handheld or in-stand presentation mode, and for increased efficiency users can select continuous scan or motion detection barcode reading. For fixed mount and OEM applications, the CR1000 features threaded brass inserts for easy installation.
Featuring high speed, omnidirectional barcode reading, extremely low power consumption and manual or automatic triggering, the CR1000 is the ideal barcode reader for high use environments and excels in reading mobile coupons, ticketing and kiosk applications.
CR1000 Features and Benefits:
- High speed, omnidirectional reading of 1D, 2D and postal barcodes
- Dual field optics for reading both high density and wide field barcodes
- Glare reduction technology for reading barcodes on shiny surfaces
- Manual or automatic triggering
- Bright, LED indicators and loud, programmable audible tone indicator
- Reads barcodes reliably off cell phone screens
- Compatible with Code’s CortexTools® software configuration utility
- Uses Code’s rapid disconnect USB or RS232 Affinity® cables
- Extremely low power consumption
- Level 2 disinfectant-ready housing
- Available in light or dark gray
- CodeOne extended warranty service plans
Applications: Healthcare, Mobile coupon or ticketing, Pharmacy, Patrol Vehicles, ATMs or Kiosks, Retail, and Manufacturing