Code Reader™ 2600 XHD
Capable of reading barcodes as small as 2 mil., the CR2600 XHD barcode reader is a wireless, Bluetooth® reader that features a built-in macro lens and an extreme high density field to increase first-pass read rates of damaged, low-contrast marks in challenging applications and environments.
The programming versatility of the CR2600 XHD allows it to decode and parse data for seamless integration instantly, via Bluetooth communication, into software applications throughout the manufacturing process.
The CR2600 XHD is available in both palm and handled configurations, and features a durable quick-release, rechargeable, battery cartridge. For a truly mobile barcode reading solution, battery cartridges accurately measure charge level and display battery life using a 4 LED fuel gauge indicator.
CR2600 XHD Features & Benefits:
- High speed, omnidirectional reading of 1D, 2D and laser-etched barcodes
- Extreme high density field for reading barcodes as small as 2mil.
- Glare reduction technology for reading barcodes on shiny and mirrored surfaces
- Lightweight, ergonomic models in palm and handled configurations
- Durable, quick-release rechargeable battery cartridges
- Battery status LED indicators with fuel gauge
- User feedback with vibration, audible tones and LED
- Multiple programmable buttons for customized work flow processes
- Pair to Bluetooth supported Android, iOS, and Windows mobile devices and tablets
- Easy to clean, disinfectant ready, IP65+ housing
- Paging button to assist in locating misplaced readers
- Compatible with Code’s CortexTools® software configuration utility
- CodeOne extended warranty service plans
Applications: Automotive, Semiconductor, Electronic Assembly, Pharmaceutical, Medical and Consumer Product industries