High-speed die-cutting and embossing machines unwind aluminium and plastic foils and even paper and then cuts it into smaller shapes. These shapes, made out of the die-cutting and embossing machines, find their way as cover, lids, labels, IML, ice-cream cones or bottle neck labels that are commonly used in the packaging, food and beverages industry. Customer’s solutions are provided according to the requirements of clients with respect to foil widths and other materials.
This is our machine that is popular with our customers and has been known to fetch great results:
- High machine speed – up to 400 strokes/minute
- Integrated shredder for waste foil removal
- Quick tool changing
- Extension possibilities for additional modules
- Individual processing widths (up to 600 mm)
- Included serial equipment (foil tension control, adjustable idle rollers, counting system and many more)