Doboy CBS-D 750M
Doboy CBS-D 750M
Designed to meet the medical packaging industry validation requirements for sanitary and sterile applications, the Doboy CBS-D 750M medical sealer has an Allen-Bradley HMI display that regulates and displays temperature, pressure, and speed. The result is a secure, hermetic seal essential for medical pouches and other sanitary packaging. With all Syntegon medical heat sealers, support is provided for qualification and validation.
With operating speeds from 300 to 1,000 inches per minute, the Doboy CBS-D 750M addresses a wide range of medical heat-sealing requirements. The machine can seal medical polyethylene, foils, paper/polyester and TyvekTM / Mylar film.
To assure quality seals, all major sealing functions are controllable and validatable. Quality manufacturing and design ensure hermetic seal integrity.
This medical sealer is constructed of stainless steel and other coated materials, the Doboy CBS-D 750M band sealer meets the demanding requirements of sanitary and sterile applications, including most corrosive and wet areas.
- 7.5 inch (190.5 mm) heat bar seals a wide range of bag materials at high speeds
- Compression wheels enable strong seals on gusseted and difficult to seal films
- Digital speed readout with adjustable control
- Two digital PID controls for automatic heat regulation
- No-tool sealer band changes and minimal moving parts to reduce sealer downtime
- Adjustable air control and pressure gauge for heating and cooling bar pressure application
- Positive-grip timing belts for a secure bag top seal
- Stainless steel an other acceptable non-porous sanitation material