Diamond808HP Flexographic Printing Press
Flexographic Printing Press Type "DIAMOND 808 HP"
The Diamond HP 808 is Uteco's most compact model of the Diamond HP range, offering a maximum repeat of 800mm / 31.25" and a maximum press speed of 500 mpm / 1640 fpm.
Like all Uteco gearless presses, the Diamond features Uteco's patented true direct drive both on the central impression drum and on the printing mandrels
The Diamond is available in multiple configurations depending on winders requested and the length of the drying tunnel specified.
The Diamond can also be equipped with alternative drying systems as well as with heat curable energy systems such as UV lamps or an EB group after the last print deck.
Press electronics are located inside an air-conditioned container positioned on a mezzanine, a standard supply feature for all Uteco flexographic gearless presses.
The Diamond HP 808 is mainly used for flexible packaging.
- In-line viscosity control
- SPRINTWASH® - Automatic washup system
- Carbon fiber mandrels for print widths of 140mm and higher.
- 4+4 or 8+8 turn bar system
- In line downstream flexo or gravure groups
- Automatic air recirculation system with LEL control
- UV curing systems available
- Wet Flex" Printing system EB group available after the last printing unit