The Bagmaster® 250 Vertical Form Fill and Seal Bagging Machine is a state of the art, high speed bagging system that makes bags out of flat stock film, with the bag formed around the product. It is designed and engineered for use in non-food as well as food applications and uses polyethylene and supported clear or pre-printed films.
Bagmaster® VFFS Bagging Machine Benefits:
- Lift-off machine guarding
- Easy access to interior of machine
- Same forming set can produce pillow or gusseted bag styles
- Produces bags 1.5-9.8” wide and up to 15.75” long single stroke,
- Designed for use in non-food as well as food applications
The Bagmaster® controls architecture has been implemented in accordance with PackML and PackML Tags to provide standardized integration of upstream and downstream equipment. All of this leads to improved system performance and Overall Equipment Effectiveness for the end-user.