Corrugated pallets are a lightweight but highly durable alternative to wooden pallets.
Made from heavy-duty corrugated cardboard, they are designed to withstand the demands of your entire supply chain. The corrugated cardboad pallets also provide a solution to international export restrictions which cover the use of wooden pallets, such as ISPM15 (International Standards For Phytosanitary Measures).
Corrugated pallets are 100% recyclable and can be made from 100% recycled cardboard, meaning they produce zero landfill.
70% lighter than wooden pallets, corrugated pallets can not only reduce your shipping costs, but also your carbon emissions. As the corrugated pallets packaging weigh less, they can be easily handled and lifted by one person reducing injuries and back pain.
Features of this product
- Bespoke and standard sizes available:
- 400 x 600mm and 400 x 800mm
- 600 x 600mm and 600 x 800mm
- 800 x 1200mm
- 1000 x 1100mm and 1000 x 1200mm
- 1220 x 1520mm
- 100% recyclable - easy to recycle as cardboard boxes
- Strong enough to replace wood
- Flat top or tray top available
- Surface treated with an anti-slip agent - no need for any slip sheets
- Moisture resistant (weather-proof)
Benefits of this product
- Reduction in carbon emissions due to lighter weight
- Reduction in shipping costs due to lighter weight
- Safer than wooden pallets – no nails, splinters or broken boards that could cause damage
- Cleaner than wooden pallets – free from insects or mould
- Compliant with ISPM 15 regulations, restricting the use of timber in international trade
- Eliminates any secondary costs incurred by using wooden pallets.
Chain of custody
A guaranteed supply from a trusted source.
Our certified Chain of Custody is your guarantee of a verifiably sustainable packaging supply chain.
At Smurfit Kappa we understand the importance of sustainability in everything we do, and see it as our responsibility to ensure the products we supply to our customers meet the highest chain of custody standards.
- 100% of paper produced and sourced for our packaging solutions is FSC®, PEFC™ or SFI™ Chain of Custody certified
- 90% of packaging supplied to customers is FSC®, PEFC™ or SFI™ Chain of Custody certified
Look out for our stamp of proof on your invoice to give you total peace of mind around the origin of your paper-based packaging.
How can packaging help you maximise supply chain efficiency?
SupplySmart is a combination of unique tools, data and expertise that enables you to optimise the role of packaging across your supply chain – with the reassurance you’re making fully risk assessed decisions that will deliver measureable cost savings.
SupplySmart enables you to uncover, target and deliver improvements to packaging to increase efficiency and effectiveness across your supply chain – all the time minimising the risks to your business.