Pizza boxes are used for the storage and transportation of hot pizza from the vendor to the buyer. Made from corrugated, solid board or folding carton, they withstand high temperatures and insulate the pizza so that maximum heat is retained.
Made from corrugated, solid board or folding carton, they withstand high temperatures and insulate the pizza so that maximum heat is retained.
Ideal for use in takeaway and restaurants, our square and rectangular pizza boxes are available in a range of standard sizes. For marketing promotions we can also design bespoke shaped boxes, such as hexagonal and octagonal, or incorporate special die cut features for holding sauces or other food accompaniments.
The pizza packaging boxes can be custom printed and embossed with your logos, brands and marketing messages.
All corrugated pizza boxes are delivered flat in bundles of 50 or 100 and can be shrink-wrapped for easy handling and storage under hygienic conditions. The boxes are quickly and easily folded into shape by hand in-store.
Features of this product
- Standard sizes available
- Bespoke options to meet your exact size and shape requirements
- High quality print and embossing available to promote your product and brand
- Cut away holes at the front for easy opening
- Ventilation holes to remove moisture
- Die cut features can be added for holding sauces or other foods
- Minimum order quantity 25,000
Benefits of this product
- Premium presentation of your product
- Opportunity to communicate and promote your product and brand messages
- Reduction in storage space as products delivered flat and in tight bundles
- Easy to use and can be erected by hand in seconds
- Consumer friendly - pack can be used safely in microwave for instant reheating
- Environmentally friendly - made from a renewable resource and 100% biodegradable
Chain of custody
A guaranteed supply from a trusted source.
Our certified Chain of Custody is your guarantee of a verifiably sustainable packaging supply chain.
At Smurfit Kappa we understand the importance of sustainability in everything we do, and see it as our responsibility to ensure the products we supply to our customers meet the highest chain of custody standards.
- 100% of paper produced and sourced for our packaging solutions is FSC®, PEFC™ or SFI™ Chain of Custody certified
- 90% of packaging supplied to customers is FSC®, PEFC™ or SFI™ Chain of Custody certified
Look out for our stamp of proof on your invoice to give you total peace of mind around the origin of your paper-based packaging.