Meat & Poultry Boxes
The meat and poultry boxes are made from corrugated cardboard or moisture resistant solid board, we manufacture a range of boxes specifically for the transportation of fresh, frozen or vacuum packed meat and poultry products.
Boxes are designed to meet all the physical requirements of the supply chain to ensure your meat & poultry packaging product arrives in optimal condition.
For meat processors and distributors, our meat packaging boxes are an excellent alternative to plastic. Developed as non-returnable items our boxes are always new, clean and hygienic incurring no costs for cleaning and return transportation. After use the boxes can be flattened for easy disposal.
High quality printed boxes allow you to use colour and graphics to promote your product or brand and achieve your marketing objectives. Boxes can be pre-glued for immediate use or delivered flat to maximise storage space and minimise transport costs.
Features of this product
- Standard footprint sizes available
- Bespoke option to meet your exact size and performance requirements
- Available in a wide range of corrugated cardboard and solid board grades
- High quality print available to promote your brand
- Water resistant boards and other barrier coatings available
- Leak proof designs available
Benefits of this product
- Easy to use as no machines required to erect
- Increased sales due to eye catching presentation
- Reduction in transit damage due to box strength and stability
- Reduction in storage space and transport costs as products delivered flat
- Environmentally friendly - made from a renewable resource and 100% recyclable
- Eliminates any secondary costs incurred by using plastic boxes
Chain of custody
A guaranteed supply from a trusted source.
Our certified Chain of Custody is your guarantee of a verifiably sustainable packaging supply chain.
At Smurfit Kappa we understand the importance of sustainability in everything we do, and see it as our responsibility to ensure the products we supply to our customers meet the highest chain of custody standards.
- 100% of paper produced and sourced for our packaging solutions is FSC®, PEFC™ or SFI™ Chain of Custody certified
- 90% of packaging supplied to customers is FSC®, PEFC™ or SFI™ Chain of Custody certified
Look out for our stamp of proof on your invoice to give you total peace of mind around the origin of your paper-based packaging.
ShelfSmart enables you reveal how your packaging will perform before it’s made. ShelfSmart is a unique proven process that can help you develop, test and prove your optimal shelf ready packaging quickly and cost effectively without taking risk.
Our fleet of 700 designers create packaging solutions that deliver against your needs,. These are then tested with real shoppers in a virtual 3D retail environment to evaluate which performs best.
We supply a range of end-of-line packaging machinery.
For over 50 years, we’ve developed, produced and installed automated packing lines across many countries and markets. We combine our packaging automation experience along with world-class packaging expertise to offer you a complete packaging solution.
Our packing line solutions are designed to form, fill, close and palletise packaging and can be customised according to your needs.
We’ll work with you to ensure your packaging machinery solution is delivered with the highest attainable performance at the lowest total cost of ownership.