Standard Mailing Boxes
We manufacture a range of standard mailing boxes, providing an efficient protective packaging solution for products during distribution.
Available in a range of standard sizes, the mailing packaging boxes are available as stock items or manufactured to order.
The mailing cartons are highly versatile and applicable for a range of products and markets.
Made from corrugated cardboard, the mailing boxes are strong, durable and able to withstand the rigours of distribution.
Using a single material, they are 100% recyclable and made from a renewable resource. Mailing boxes can be assembled in seconds, providing packing efficiencies, and then sealed via regular or self-adhesive tapes and glues.
All mailing boxes can be high quality printed to include handling instructions, product information or branding.
Features of this product
- Standard styles and sizes available
- Bespoke option to meet you exact size and shape requirements
- Made from 100% recyclable corrugated cardboard
- Easy to assemble
- Can be high quality printed
- Sealed via regular or self-adhesive tapes and glues
Benefits of this product
- Cost effective as no origination costs
- Minimises product damages
- Improved customer satisfaction levels due to safe delivery of contents
- Cost and productivity efficiencies from being easy to assemble, pack and seal
- Environmentally friendly - made from a renewable resource
- Easy for the consumer to recycle in regular cardboard recycling process
Chain of custody
Our certified Chain of Custody is your guarantee of a verifiably sustainable packaging supply chain.
At Smurfit Kappa we understand the importance of sustainability in everything we do, and see it as our responsibility to ensure the products we supply to our customers meet the highest chain of custody standards.
- 100% of paper produced and sourced for our packaging solutions is FSC®, PEFC™ or SFI™ Chain of Custody certified
- 90% of packaging supplied to customers is FSC®, PEFC™ or SFI™ Chain of Custody certified
Look out for our stamp of proof on your invoice to give you total peace of mind around the origin of your paper-based packaging.
How can packaging help you drive eCommerce growth?
Packaging can deliver a whole lot more than products. Through eSmart, Smurfit Kappa’s unique eCommerce packaging service, our experts can scrutinise and optimise the performance of your packaging across 12 different business areas.
From packing line to supply chain to customer experience, we act only on the opportunities relevant to your business – so you’ll have the insights you need to make better plans, faster decisions and be more prepared to grab every opportunity as you expand.
We supply a range of end-of-line packaging machinery.
For over 50 years, we’ve developed, produced and installed automated packing lines across many countries and markets. We combine our packaging automation experience along with world-class packaging expertise to offer you a complete packaging solution.
Our packing line solutions are designed to form, fill, close and palletise packaging and can be customised according to your needs.
We’ll work with you to ensure your packaging machinery solution is delivered with the highest attainable performance at the lowest total cost of ownership.